The Church in the 21st Century Center

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Consecrated Life in the 21st Century

"When I think of my hope, my dream, and my wish for consecrated life in the 21st century, it is moments of grace such as these that are my source of inspiration--in the present and for the future. Amidst the shadows cast by our divisions and tensions, whether real or perceived, these moments of grace reflect the light that shines upon and through the bonds of affection, solidarity, and mutual concern that continue to hold consecrated persons together in God's love and service to God's people. Amidst the scandals associates with our sins and failures, such moments of grace are manifestations of the good, the true, and the beautiful ways in which God's holy manner of working shines upon and through our charism- an our very lives!" - Sr. Margaret Eletta Guider, O.S.F. "Let Your Life Shine"

C21 Resources Spring 2011
The Vocations of Religious and the Ordained

No comments:

Post a Comment